Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

I'm not going to lie - last weeks meal plan and new recipes I tried out were AWESOME!! Keep an eye out for some of my {Pinned there, Done that} series coming soon.

Now for this week... I'm going to try and clean out my freezer a bit...

SUNDAY
Church BBQ and adult vs kids football game

MONDAY
Pulled Pork (freezer) Cobb Salad

TUESDAY
Taco Night

WEDNESDAY
Crockpot Meatloaf *new*

THURSDAY
Pork Tenderloin (freezer) with roasted veggies

FRIDAY
Chicken Noodle Soup (freezer) with patty (freezer) melts

SATURDAY
Italian Sausage (freezer), spinach, and ravioli (freezer) Lasagna

Grilled BBQ chicken, cheesy hasselback potatoes, and broccoli 
Grilled steak, mashed potatoes, and corn 
Dad's Spicy Garlic Shrimp  
Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chicken Thighs 
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs 
Tuscan Style Sausage Soup

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...